The Jay S. Sidhu School of Business and Leadership at Wilkes University is pleased to announce members of its newly formed executive advisory board.
The board is made of industry professionals who lend their real-world experience to steer the direction of the business school and counsel the dean on strategic initiatives. They serve as advocates and ambassadors for Wilkes while using their professional experience to help the Jay S. Sidhu of Business and Leadership become competitive on a global scale. The board will also make recommendations on opportunities for enrollment growth, community and business partnerships, and internship and job placement.
The board held their inaugural meeting on Friday, Dec. 1. Members include:
- Jeffrey Barone ’94, Area Business Director, Northeast at Hologic Inc.
- James F. Burke ’91 Executive Vice President/Chief Lending Officer, Wayne Bank
- Susan Davis ’85, Senior Vice President of Operations, SMV Management
- Greg Fellerman MBA ’92, Attorney/Partner, Fellerman & Ciarimboli Law Firm
- Mary Beth Guyette, President, Guyette Communications
- Roy Hollabaugh ’72, President, Sky Board Eraser
- William M. Jones MBA ’89, President & CEO, United Way Wilkes-Barre
- Herb Kemp ’70, Retired Director, Anchor Packaging Corp.
- Karen Kuklewicz-Friar MBA ’11, CFO, Benco Dental
- Lauretta O’Hara MBA ’10, Vice President of Human Resources, Cornell Cookson
- William Robinson ’15, MBA ’17, President, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Michael Smith ’68, Private Consultant
- Wico Van Genderen, CEO, Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry